Financial Infidelity in Divorce
Undertanding what financial infidelity is and how to cope with it.
What is Financial Infidelity?
What are the signs?
How do you know if your spouse is hiding assets?
Are you finding yourself facing these difficult questions?
Join Karen Bigman, The Divorcierge along with Investigative Attorney & Author, The Art of Fact Investigation, Philip Segal, & Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) & Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF), Lili Vasileff, Founder Divorce & Money Matters, Author Money & Divorce:The Essential Roadmap for Mastering Financial Decisions, for a discussion about Financial Infidelity in Divorce.
- What financial infidelity is
- Some of the signs of financial infidelity – how to spot them & protect yourself
- What you can do to determine whether or not your spouse is hiding assets
- Who the professionals are that can help you
- When it makes sense to hire a Forensic Investigator or Forensic Financial Professional
THIS EVENT IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIVIDUALS NAVIGATING DIVORCE AND IS NOT OPEN TO OTHER PROFESSIONALS.
FPA Annual Conference 2019 Speaker Spotlight:
Lili Vasileff, CFP, MAFF, CDFA
Vasileff will explore the nuances of the “gray divorce” phenomenon (divorce among adults over age 50) and its practical implications for #financialplanners working with older female clients dealing with divorce.
If you haven’t already, sign up to our newsletter for the latest events and news.