Divorce Services for Clients
Money is the one thing that couples say they argue about most in marriage. It is easy to imagine how highly charged money arguments become before, during and after divorce!
In divorce, you will experience significant transitions in your financial situation. Without assistance of a divorce financial expert, the changes that occur can be a tipping point relative to the well being for you and your family. Understanding the impact of financial decisions in both the short and long term as they pertain to your lifestyle is knowledge you are entitled to and which is priceless. I provide tailored recommendations that will bring you financial peace of mind, confidence, and sense of security about your future.
I am President of Wealth Protection Management, a fee only Certified Financial Planner™ professional, a Master Analyst in Financial Forensics specializing in matrimonial litigation, a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™, and an Advanced Practitioner in Mediation and Collaborative Divorce. My firm’s divorce financial planning services are essential and integral to every legal process: litigation, mediation and collaborative divorce. My role as a divorce financial expert is defined by specific engagement and scope of tasks to be performed for each client and their legal professional. Each case is unique. My platform for advocacy, analysis and strategy for generating settlement options may be different with each legal process.
All matrimonial actions start with common goals: identify the marital estate and needs of the parties. My fee only approach promises objectivity and integrity in my recommendations and services to you. I am retained to help attorneys and you to determine all financial issues relating to divorce. My unique expertise in high net worth divorces, special needs families, and complex financial issues is sought after by the most well respected law firms and media in the world, such as CNN, CNBC, Financial Advisor Magazine, The New York Times, Investment News, and the Wall Street Journal.
What I Do:
- Divorce Financial Planning
- Divorce Mediation
- Collaborative Financial Specialist
- Financial Forensics
- Post-Judgment Implementation and Execution
- Post-Judgment Modifications
My Expertise Includes:
- High net worth individuals
- Complicated marital assets
- Special needs planning
- Modification and post divorce issues
- Litigation Support
My settlement agreement has been finalized and signed and I avoided court. Thanks for your essential advice and assistance
Amy S., NY
I'm so relieved. I'm happy with the outcome and believe that we did our best. I would love to work with you further to make sure that my finances are optimized. It was invaluable to have your assurance that we were focusing our resources efficiently.
Financial Tasks I Do For You:
- Gather and organize financial information
- Fact finding
- Lifestyle analysis
- Financial forensics
- Asset tracing
- Financial reports: net worth statements; cash flow projections
- Scenarios for support and division of marital property
- Future planning & post divorce assistance
- Mediating or providing evaluation of financial disputes post judgment
- Expert testimony and expert opinion
Experienced, trained and certified in researching and analyzing areas of personal, business, investment and tax related issues concerning divorce.
My Role as a Divorce Financial Planner:
I help improve the accuracy, quality and efficiency of your financial solutions and eliminate potential costly errors.
- Financial neutral in mediation (customized, private agreement)
- Financial neutral in collaborative eivorce (advanced financial specialist)
- Financial advocate in traditional litigation
- Financial expert – expert witness testimony in court & expert reports
How I Help You Execute Your Judgment of Divorce:
- Create a timeline for tasks
- Verify value for property transfers
- Identify accounts for transfers
- Track accuracy
- Help execute a post divorce checklist
How I Can Help With Post Judgment Modification:
- Resolve or mediate ambiguous financial issues for ex-spouses
- Serve as Litigation Expert
- Quantify change in financial circumstances
Thank you for your time yesterday. I came away knowing how much I still don’t know but also an interest in moving forward and learning more. I appreciate your patience, knowledge, guidance and insight. If I have any friends or clients that may be contemplating a divorce, I know that I can entrust them to you to get valued guidance through what may be one of the most difficult periods in their lives.