Philosophy, Process & Execution
Principles of Our Investment Philosophy
- Our sweet spot is clients with approximately $1 million and up to $25 million in investible assets
- We prioritize hands on direct personal service and communication with our clients
- We believe women investors have unique needs and preferences
- We relish the opportunity to educate you about financial decisions
- We want you to be involved with how your money works for you
- We offer financial planning services as part of your overall investment planning goals
- We offer tailored comprehensive wealth mentoring solutions
- Diversification is key
- Risk and return are related
- Market timing is inefficient
Our Process & Execution
- Prior to engaging our firm to provide wealth management services, we offer new clients a process by which we get to know one another; then we begin discovery, planning, commitment, plan development & implementation. When you are confident, we understand your financial situation, we partner with you to proactively manage your wealth.
- The firm’s assets under management are held in the client’s own name with independent custodians, including Charles Schwab and Fidelity Investments. Wealth Protection Management does not act as custodian of client’s assets.
- All assets are held at qualified custodians (presently at Charles Schwab and Fidelity Investments), who provide account statements and online access directly to clients at their address (and email) of record. Clients have full transparency to their accounts and direct access to broker/dealer/custodian representative for their own accounts.
Our firm may at times recommend unrelated, third party investment managers who have a greater expertise in certain disciplines when appropriate for the client. Our firm recommends other professionals (e.g. lawyers, accountants, real estate agents, insurance agents, etc.) at the request of the client. Other professionals are engaged directly by the client on an as-needed basis even when recommended by us. Conflicts of interest will be disclosed to the client and managed in the best interests of the client.
Thank you for your time yesterday. I came away knowing how much I still don’t know but also an interest in moving forward and learning more. I appreciate your patience, knowledge, guidance and insight. If I have any friends or clients that may be contemplating a divorce, I know that I can entrust them to you to get valued guidance through what may be one of the most difficult periods in their lives.