How to protect yourself, your adult children, and your grandchildren.
- Financial infidelity is about deception in marriage.
- Financial infidelity in gray divorce presents difficult challenges such as economic damage, emotional upheaval, and financial insecurity.
- Crucial steps to prevent financial infidelity include monitoring joint accounts closely and getting historical copies of monthly statements.
You can read my latest interview "Gray Divorce: How You Can Survive and Thrive Financially" out on Psychology Today!
Lili Vasileff recognized by myCPE on International Women's Day
Gray divorce refers to couples 50 and older. I recently spoke with Lili Vasileff, a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, mediator, and litigation divorce financial expert, to provide information about important financial topics to gray divorce couples and their adult children.
- Many gray divorce couples are shocked when they learn about the laws in their states governing alimony.
- Social security benefits… Read More
Gray divorce refers to couples aged 50 and older. Divorces include legal, emotional, and financial issues. To provide information about important financial topics to gray divorce couples and their adult children, I recently spoke to Lili Vasileff, a certified divorce financial analyst, mediator, and litigation divorce financial expert, practitioner, writer, and author of books on divorce, including Money & Divorce: The Essential… Read More
This week Lili sat down with the Meet the Elite Podcast to discuss Divorce Financial Planning with James. If you missed the podcast live you can listen below!
In this episode of Inspiring Business, Mark Bullock interviews Lili Vasileff, a Mediator, Divorce Financial Expert, and the author of four books.
After a divorce, some women feel confident and ready to take over all the finances. Others feel uncertain, after years of delegating this job to a spouse. Either way, after a divorce is a good time to take stock and set a financial course for the rest of your life. This webinar addresses common pitfalls, cashflow, assets, healthcare, and… Read More
In this episode of Mastering Your Financial Life, Judy Heft interviews Lili Vasileff, Owner and Founder of Wealth Protection Management in Greenwich, CT. Lili is a divorce financial expert, wealth advisor, speaker and author four books.