Featured in Dozens of International Publications Including…
Lili Vasileff is an award-winning financial planner, author, and a distinguished and captivating speaker on the subjects of divorce, wealth protection, wealth management, money conflicts, and all financial issues relating to family law agreements. She is an internationally known expert in divorce financial planning…
- A highly regarded educator, trainer, and speaker sought after by international financial planning institutions and legal professionals
- Author of “Money and Divorce: The Essential Roadmap to Mastering Financial Decisions”, published by the American Bar Association
- Co-author of: “The Ultimate Divorce Organizer: The Complete Interactive Guide to Achieving the Best Legal, Financial and Personal Divorce”
- Co-author of: “The Divorce Planner Checklist”
- Co-Author of: “Complex Compensation Issues in Divorce”, chapter in the book Forensic Accounting in Matrimonial Divorce
- Frequently featured in national media including radio, talk, and print: The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Journal of Financial Planning, Money Magazine, Time, AARP, Reuters, and CNBC
- Award winning Five Star Wealth Manager since 2010 in both Connecticut Magazine and Westchester Magazine
- A 2017 & 2018 Women’s Choice Award® Financial Advisor, representing less than 1% of all financial advisors in the U.S.
- The Founder of Allie’s Dream Inc. (alliesdream.org) and Board Member of several non-profit organizations.
Media Interview Q & A
Are you looking for an informative, fun, a highly-experienced media guest who has amazing insights on wealth protection and empowerment strategies for families, small business owners and entrepreneurs?
Lili Vasileff, The Wealth Protection Expert, has over two decades of media experience and has been featured on dozens of syndicated media throughout the world.